Rethink Toronto is looking for Account Management Interns to join our dynamic team for the Summer months (May – August). The application deadline is February 20, 2022.
We’re always looking to help give advertising’s next generation their first break into the business. We’re looking for candidates who have recently graduated or have relevant experience to apply to the industry and will also be eligible for full time employment in Fall 2022 so if that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
At Rethink our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise, is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. If this sounds like the work culture you are looking for, then read on.
Rethink is looking for high-energy, ambitious people, who care about their colleagues and creating breakthrough work; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in a diverse group with unique knowledge and capabilities.
Interns will be fully integrated on 1-2 brands, helping their Account Managers through the day-to-day tasks for multiple creative campaigns.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support the management of project execution to ensure processes are being followed and the projects ship on time
- Help manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail
- Support the creative team by checking in, consolidating and delivering client feedback, and keeping projects on track
- Contribute to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Ensure all communications reflect Rethink standards and contribute to a positive client experience
What you’ll bring…
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- A proactive approach – you can see the destination, and you know how to build the path there
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive internship compensation
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Training and Development opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send your resume and cover letter to TOaccountinternapplications@rethinkcanada.com by the deadline of February 20, 2022.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.