At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. If this sounds like the work culture you are looking for, then read on.
Rethink is, looking for high-energy, ambitious people, who care about their colleagues and creating breakthrough work; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in a diverse group with unique knowledge and capabilities.
What you’ll be doing…
- With the team, you’ll manage project execution to ensure processes are being followed and the projects ship on time, and on budget
- Support the team in the management of tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- With support, review and manage project budgets responsibly
- Support the creative team, and the cross-functional agency teams in delivering holistic marketing plans
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution-oriented
- Ensure all communications reflect Rethink standards and contribute to a positive client experience
What you’ll bring…
- 2 – 5 years experience in marketing or advertising
- A passion for continuing to grow your craft
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- A entrepreneurial spirit – you take ownership of your work and bring fresh thinking to the table
- A proactive approach – you can see the destination, and you know how to build the path there
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.