At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
We’re looking for a Broadcast Coordinator to assist all of the producers and learn the ropes. You are a fast learner who can run with things but you also know when to ask questions. As a Broadcast Coordinator, you will be assisting producers with larger productions both on set and virtually. You need to be organized and have strong communication skills. You will have the opportunity to eventually take on projects of your own.
What you’ll be doing…
- Setting up/scheduling COVID tests for crew, talent and agency.
- Purchasing supplies for craft services, prop and wardrobe shopping.
- Organizing meals for shoots.
- Running background checks/social deep dives for talent and real people.
- Supporting producers on talent bookings, contracts, etc.
What you’ll bring…
- 0-2 years of production experience.
- Strong organizational skills including scheduling, managing suppliers, timely talent contract submissions etc.
- Your creativity and adaptability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience on the production side as PA or Coordinator is a plus.
- Your collaboration skills.
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.