Rethink is a group of diverse people that share a common passion to ‘rethink’ how things are done. We solve communications challenges with creative ideas. Rethink embraces a ‘can-do’ spirit, which is reflected in the work we do – from traditional mediums such as TV, OOH, and radio, to ACTS, digital videos, and influencer work. We’re all about great ideas, regardless of what form they take.
Rethink is looking for passionate individuals who want to gain advertising experience while collaborating on real client business solutions. Our internship program will allow you to gain experience in Client Services and gain a good understanding of what it means to be a Rethinker. You can look forward to a mix of on-the-job experience, training, and mentoring – everything you’ll need to develop both personally and professionally. We want to ensure you get a well-rounded experience while putting your skills and talents to task.
This internship is based in our Vancouver office.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working in step with our Client Service Teams, we’ll introduce you to all things accounts management and relationship building
- You’ll help craft project briefs and own concepts from initial briefing through creative development, production and launching into market
- You will support the team, including status reports, budget control reports, competitive analysis, influencer and market research
What you’ll bring…
- A “can-do” attitude – you are willing to dig in no matter how big (or how small) the task at hand may be.
- A passion to learn and collaborate on exciting work!
- Great communication, writing and organizational skills.
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.