Are you buttoned down when it comes to organization, but you can easily adapt to changing demands and a ‘roll up the sleeves and dig in’ attitude? We want to hear from you!
We are expanding our Rethinker Experience team and looking for an individual who has an energetic personality, passion for continuous learning, and interest in a broad range of Human Resources functions.
Reporting to the Manager of Rethinker Experience, you will be responsible for providing highly organized, administrative and general support to the People first Programs.
At Rethink our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist with the new hire process including, documentation, training set up and online file management
- Support portion group benefits and wellness administration
- Maintaining data within our BambooHR system (HRIS)
- Data entry and reporting across all People Programs, ensuring that all information is up to date and accurate
- Assist with the preparation of all various employment letters
- Provide support for ongoing training,new projects and initiatives for Rethinkers
- Support with full cycle recruitment for different positions when necessary
What you’ll bring…
- Post-secondary degree and/or diploma, with focus in HR or related field
- One to two years of relevant HR experience working with all levels across an organization in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French (considered an asset but not a requirement)
- Strong attention to detail with that ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A passion for continuing to grow your craft
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- A entrepreneurial spirit – you take ownership of your work and bring fresh thinking to the table
- Solutions-oriented – bringing creative solutions and suggestions forward to the team
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including added mental health benefits
- Excellent Vacation package
- Variety of employee perks
- Great work culture with a people-first mission
- No client meeting Mondays
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Access to Rethink’s national DE&I committee and working groups
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, Rethink complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures. Rethink’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend the office and/or other on-site Rethink related events.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.