Are you organized and ready to roll up your sleeves to learn all things related to the employee experience?
Rethink is looking for an energetic and passionate individual, interested in gaining experience on a broad range of people programs. This opportunity is great for anyone excited about marrying the world of advertising with all things related to employee experience.
At Rethink our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise, is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun then read on.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support the Rethinker Experience team on a variety of people programs
- Building relationships with internal staff and stakeholders
- Support with the new hire process including, pre-hire communications, preparing welcome items, scheduling day one activities and digital file management
- Updating and maintaining accurate data within our BambooHR system (HRIS)
- Data entry and reporting across all People Programs, ensuring that all information is up to date and accurate
- Assist with the preparation of various employment letters
- Provide support for ongoing and new projects and initiatives involving People Programs
- Support with full cycle recruitment for different positions when necessary
- Actively participate in weekly status meetings
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring…
- Post-secondary education, with focus in HR or related field
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion to learn and collaborate on exciting projects
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive internship compensation
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, Rethink complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures. Rethink’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend the office and/or other on-site Rethink related events.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.