At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you’re ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
Rethink is looking for an intermediate motion designer with a strong 3D skillset to join our R+D post production team. We are looking for a multi-faceted artist with a great work ethic who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects at once. We value collaborative team players who excel at communicating, problem solving and their ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
Day to day activities include taking concepts from creative teams to create compelling 2D/3D animations as well as working with the post production team on live action VFX work.
Skillset requirements are:
– A strong understanding of Animation and Editing principles.
– A thorough knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects and the Adobe Creative suite.
– Ability to track and replace screens as well as paint outs and rotoscoping with Mocha AE.
– The ability to light, texture and composite 3D objects and scenes.
– Familiarity with nodal systems and GPU renderers (preferably Redshift).
– A desire to learn and improve workflows and processes.
Please apply here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.