At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and have fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain a creative independent agency.
Rethink is looking for high-energy, ambitious people, who care about their colleagues and doing the best work of their career; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in a diverse group with unique knowledge and capabilities.
An intermediate or senior designer at Rethink:
This person has a key role in the conception and production of the creative product. Work is done independently or in collaboration with an editor. Interest in new trends, attention to details and design-oriented thinking are key.
- Develop and present creative concepts
- Adjust concepts for different platforms and touchpoints
- Work in synergy with other departments
- Present creative work to clients in French and English
- Use the Adobe suite with ease
- Ensure the quality of the creative product from start to finish
Basically, someone with 4 to 10 years of experience who is overflowing with creativity, who has autonomy and ideas, without the big ego. You have to be a team player, and above all, like to have fun and be passionate about design.
What Rethink offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including added mental health benefits
- Variety of employee perks
- Great work culture with a people-first mission
- No client meeting Mondays
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Access to Rethink’s national DE&I committee and working groups
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Rethink, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, fair and accessible work environment. We invite and encourage everyone to apply, regardless of your profile. Upon request, an accommodation can be offered to any candidate selected during the recruitment process.