At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to help us support our macOS client platform management and IT Infrastructure services in order to deliver a seamless and consistent employee experience. As a key member of the IT Infrastructure team, you will be working with a talented team of System Administrators that are responsible for supporting critical IT services.
This role will be based in Toronto, primarily supporting Rethink’s Toronto and Montreal Offices. but will support all office locations.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support projects and maintain operational processes that evolve our macOS client platform management infrastructure.
- Support the macOS client deployment workflows built with Apple Business Manager, Simple MDM and Munki for new and re-deployed devices.
- Support and maintenance of additional Tier 1 – 3 IT Infrastructure services as required (G Suite, Active Directory, SAML, Zendesk, Slack, Jump Cloud, etc).
- Support maintenance of service implementations for support procedures and policies, including evaluation of existing practices, documentation, and training.
- Provide technical support for our staff via the ticketing system, real time messaging, and in person office support will be required.
- Maintain tracking of asset management in our asset tracking system.
- Provide new staff IT account creation, logistics, and onboarding training.
- Maintain support documentation.
What you’ll bring…
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience.
- Experience and understanding of a cloud-based global environments with SaaS applications (G-Suite, Jump Cloud, Zendesk, Slack).
- Extensive familiarity with macOS and with Apple technology.
- MDM experience with macOS and remote device configuration/management.
- Working knowledge of Python and Shell scripting not required, but nice to have.
- Familiarity with Munki a plus, but not required.
- Proven ability to translate technical issues into understandable language for end-users.
- Willingness to learn new systems and vendors, as needed.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Problem solving: Uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Look beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems. Knowing when to escalate to other team members for expedited support when needed.
- Open communication: Clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking relevant questions for clarification and understanding.
- Resilience, tolerance for change/ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects.
- Bilingual: English and French is an asset but not required.
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.