At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do your best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So, if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
Rethink is looking for an enthusiastic Office Coordinator. In this role, you will work seamlessly and in partnership with our Culture Coordinator to provide Rethinkers with the right tools, environment and activities to succeed.
What you’ll be doing…
Office Projects & Maintenance
plan and execute office improvements | understand office needs and execute changes | source and act as point of contact for project contractors | source contractors for equipment maintenance and repairs | point of contact for building manager
order office supplies | be go-to for Rethinker equipment needs | keep stationeries stocked and organized | create and maintain storage room organization system
Support Rethink Culture Coordinator
administer weekly check-in meetings | support office events- ideating, resourcing, actioning | cover their absence/vacation handover
Reception (shared with Culture Coordinator)
emails help monitor reception inbox | create & maintain subscriptions | approving invoices
couriers go-to for setting up courier requests
kitchen duty unload dishwasher | keep kitchen looking clean & organized | communicate with PC when stock looks low
What you’ll bring…
- Administrative work experience
- Experience in Hospitality is a bonus
- Effective team player who can jump in wherever is needed
- Strong attention to detail with that ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you take initiative and ownership of your work and bring fresh thinking to the table
- Solutions-oriented – bringing creative solutions and suggestions forward to the team
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including added mental health benefits
- Excellent Vacation package
- Variety of employee perks
- Great work culture with a people-first mission
- No client meeting Mondays
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Access to Rethink’s national DE&I committee and working groups
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, Rethink complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures. Rethink’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend the office and/or other on-site Rethink related events.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.