At Rethink our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise, is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun then read on.
Rethink is looking for a high-energy, ambitious Senior Strategist, who cares about their colleagues and doing the best work of their career; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in a diverse group with unique knowledge and capabilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a senior strategist, you will independently craft longer term positionings and campaign strategies for the brands you work on.
- You will use data about brands, their consumers, competitors and culture to inform your approach
- You’ll work hand in hand with the creative team – before, during and after creative briefs – to fuel and elevate ideas that will resonate with people
- You will foster strong relationships with clients and help guide them through strategic decisions.
- You’ll provide recommendations on research approaches that both inform creative development and measure effectiveness
- You’ll be a part of a growing strategy team and have the ability to mentor new and aspiring strategists
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for continuing to grow your craft
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- A “can-do” attitude – no ask is too big or too small for you
- A entrepreneurial spirit – you take ownership of your work and bring fresh thinking to the table
- A proactive approach – you can see the destination, and you know how to build the path there
- 3-5 years experience in brand strategy
- A knack for applied strategy – you have the ability to translate strategic intention into actionable work
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including added mental health benefits
- Variety of employee perks
- Great work culture with a people-first mission
- No client meeting Mondays
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Access to Rethink’s national DE&I committee and working groups
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, Rethink complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures. Rethink’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend the office and/or other on-site Rethink related events.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.