At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
Rethink is looking for an enthusiastic studio production artist with 5+ years experience in print and digital production. Along with a strong focus on retouching.
What you’ll be doing…
As a member of the studio, you will work closely with other departments (Production Managers, Designers, Art Directors, Account Managers) to create layouts for various time-sensitive print and digital projects, ranging from out-of-home to point-of-sale to social media and more. You will be part of a collaborative team that cares about quality, craftsmanship, respect, curiosity, creativity, and personal growth.
What you’ll bring…
- Advanced experience with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, operating at above average speed.
- Agency experience would be a plus
- An interest in learning motion graphics in Adobe After Effects.
- An interest in creating HTML banners using Google Web Designer and Adobe Animate.
- Experience with getting briefs and then proactively completing projects with little supervision.
- An affinity for organization, efficiency, and problem solving.
- Completion of a Design or Art program.
- Typography training is a plus.
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.