Reporting to the Head of Employee Experience this newly created role will lead the overall planning and execution of Talent Development plans for all Rethink offices.
At Rethink our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise, is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun then read on.
What you’ll be doing…
- Conduct overall needs assessment for training and development across the agency
- Develop relationships with outside vendors to deliver training
- Work with internal Rethinkers to develop content for training
- Organize workshops, self guided training and Rethink talks
- Track attendance of training programs
- Develop some content for training workshops
- Lead and project manage the training of Radical Candor, Management Development, Rethink Branding, Diversity training, Partner training, new Rethinker training and technical skills training
- Continually develop new and fresh training programs
- Keep up to date on trends and new training and development programs
What you’ll bring…
- At least 5 years experience in a training or HR role
- Experience with development of adult learning program
- An understanding on how adults learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project management
- Exceptional organization skills
- An understanding of what it take to develop good and relevant training programs
- Experience with managing external vendors
- Relevant post secondary education
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including added mental health benefits
- Variety of employee perks
- Great work culture with a people-first mission
- No client meeting Mondays
- Hybrid work environment
- Mentorship program
- Access to Rethink’s national DE&I committee and working groups
- Growth and training opportunities
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rethink is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, Rethink complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures. Rethink’s COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend the office and/or other on-site Rethink related events.
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.